Tuesday 20 March 2012

I like to keep some things to myself....

I find myself feeling anxious and uncertain, I mean next week will be two months at my current job. I'm still on probation so who knows what my fate will be at the end of it... So every now and again i browse for positions and all that stuff. I'm doing the best I can but I really do not know if its the best they have seen. I do not know why I find that I want to keep this job so much, maybe because it is a challenge that I want to overcome, something that I can enjoy. It gives me purpose everyday, a reason to keep motivated, work on something, worry less and in the end, its something I must do to grow up, open my eyes to the world and live the reality of the Advertising industry. I rarely want anything to remain a distant dream, if my heart desires something, if I am curious about something, I must see to it, get ahold of it, find out about it, live it or do whatever it is to have it. Do you think thats weird? some things take longer than planned as always, some things take forever actually but with all the patience and perseverence I eventually see to my wishes coming true. Its plenty of adventure, lots of curiousity and satisfaction, thats how I live my life and ofcos alot of passion. I think im going to see a few people when I go up to JHB, I just noticed how many people I know that side actually.  I think im getting over some things in my life right now and im glad....

No comments:

Post a Comment