Friday 30 March 2012

The eye of the hunter...


I love fashion, love dressing up and I believe I have the eye of the tiger when it comes to fashion. so since this blog is becoming multi-functional here are some dresses that I think would look absolutely breath taking on me :)  man why is Durban so behind on fashion. Anywho the people at work are like I always dress so nice and how do I choose my clothes, the conclusion was that I have the eye of the tyger when it comes to fashion, like if you walk into a shop and it catches your eye, then its good. Usually with fashion like in men first impressions count. I cannot explain it, its like you know when something is good, you can see it and you can see your body in it and how it will fit you. Its like find an item on the rack, pick it up, look at it, imagine the item on you and how you will pair it with something you already have, how you will wear it in winter and summmer, what colours are going to go with it and accesories, and shoes. All this must happen within a matter of 60 seconds and if this fantasy you've just had leaves you with a smile and with excitement on your face and makes your heart race, then you have struck gold. The next step is to look at the price, if its affordable, make the commitment and buy it, if its pricey and will leave a hole in your pocket then from your fantasy try see if its multi purpose like you can wear it more than once and with different items you already have through all seasons and make it look stunning. If its like that, then forget the price and take the risk and make the payment. It will be worth it in the end, and quality items are usually pricey but will last long and maybe even for years, and everytime you wear it you will feel great. Shopping is emotional its a love thing.  let me run so I can get some work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment