Monday 12 March 2012

I know what i want.

 It kind of happened over night, like most things in my life. All this time the way I approached the world was knowing what i don't want, but i was unsure about what i wanted. Living a day at a time, well that wont ever change, but I know what I want. in life and in love atleast. firstly, I want to work for the next two to three years. learn the game, meet some people, gain some contacts win some awards if god can assist. I want to take it easy and just live easy. I want to open up my own practice, whether it be a normal agency or something that will change the world, I want to start it and see it live. I want to give back to my family, build a home for my mother, help her support the kids. I want a man who knows where they are going in life, someone calm and down to earth. Someone who doesn't give me tears and brings peace in my busy life. Someone who is no longer looking for something more, waiting for something else but has already decided what they are doing with their life and are in the process of getting there, the best way they can. I want someone who can take me dancing once in a while but not someone who lives to go out dancing and drinking, someone who respects me and puts in 110 percent to making me happy because i would be doing the same. I want someone whose not driven by money and greed but driven by passion. Mostly I want peace, i think i found that though, peace in who I am, what I don't have, what i can't achieve. But I'm also at peace with what I do have and what I have achieved. I am at peace in the situation that I am in, the church I am going to and the love that I have from those around me. If it does not bring me peace in my heart, peace when Im stressed with work, peace when I'm fighting with friends or family or colleuges, peace when I am not eating enough or sleeping well,  then I don't want it in my life. Thats the way I am approaching life right now, peace. All things in my life right now have to bring me peace or else they are useless to me. These days I have peace, one thing disturbs it every now and again but for most part I am happy and at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment