Monday 25 June 2012

There's a glitch in the system.



So remember that blog idea where I  wanted to post our work up from the original ideas, before the client watered them down to nothing. I also wanted to post all the cool stuff we think of but never really see live. Well I can't do it anymore, I read the rules and regulations on my contract, in simple terms they state that my thoughts on brands we work on belong to Ogilvy. They can't be distributed on the internet, social media or anywhre unless Ogilvy (the company does so) or I do so on behlaf of the company. So on that note, the blog idea is dead and a new idea has sprung. I will attempt to write a story for every brief that I get. I don't know how, or if it will work but everytime I get a brief, I will write either about the work and the process, the brief itself or just something as a plus one. I really am unsure as to how it will work but I need to write more and find my voice, the more I write, the more my voice will live and the better I will be at my job - Well atleast that's what Cameron said and I must believe that he isn't wrong because look at him, he got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment