Thursday 24 May 2012

Tyrone has inspired me.

So  got tuned by tyrone the other day, how my status's on facebook are all like I'm this depressed heart broken doll as he put it. He said he didn't want to read them because they were so depressing and he did not want to follow me on twitter because of it. So I'm glad he told me his truth which is kind of true actually. My timeline is so depressing but now I will change my tune on facebook. I will not speak of my heartbrokeness even though I am not heartbroken, well not anymore that is. I will only be positive about everything in my life. So let me switch and talk more about my work and my love for writing. I am thinking about starting a new blog, it will have some of the work I do I think, a look at my own work, and how it can begin as this cool idea, but through time as it gets to the client, how my creativity is stripped away and eventually I am left with but a piece of what I had once called a good idea. Thats how the industry works, very seldomly do you start off with something great and see it live. The first example being my radio script. At first it was this awesome thing, but eventually, it just became another watered down retail script, as the process of change went on, I died a little bit inside, my soul was crushed, but I kept chopping, and taking away my creativity till the client was happy. The whole thought of this blog is so that atleast even if the world never gets to see the original creations of what me and my Art Director think of, atleast on this new blog our work will live atleast for someone somewhere out there to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment