Tuesday 8 May 2012

I only want fashion from my past ...


I'm a forgiving person because I know all the wrong I do to other people and I know i appreciate it if they have forgiven me and moved on. So I forgive, I forgive and I forgive with all my heart and my might. I let go of the past and I let go of the hurt I have felt and I move on with a light heart and no baggage. I am Happy with my life. I am greatful for all that I have even though I still want more. I accept that I can't have everything that I want right now, thats only because everything takes time and good things come to those who wait. But all the essential things that I need, to live and survive and make life easy for me, I have it all and I am happy. I will quote this song again, "you can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you might find you get what you need" and I have all that I need at this point in time in my life. Couldn't ask for more, but maybe more money because we can all use more more money but I just have to continue working hard for that.



 Here's my new look. I found this Vintage shirt for about R50 bucks at the Chris Saunders Park Market. Some chick had a Vintage stand selling items for low prices. It was a lucky find and I paired it with my 60's retro shades and my linen shorts from Mr price and then ended it off with my Jimmy Choo pumps. I absolutely love this look and I hope I'm not being too Vain but I even edited the pics to make them look old and outdated just to suit the look. hahahaha. I don't know these days im just inspired by eras of fashion that are from before my prime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment