Thursday 8 February 2024

Day 1 in Doha Qatar πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦- Full itinerary

I’m no travel blogger but I need a link for my Pinterest so I have decided to write something. You know to come across as legit. Although this is legit, I did travel to Doha. 7 days. Loved it. 

My last working day is the 24th of December. Then I usually fuss around trying to find a place to call home for Christmas Day so I don’t t have to cook & host. This year I went to my uncles, but after that I need a break. So I booked a last minute one week holiday to Qatar. No Visa required if you are a South African citizen. One good deal our government worked out, finally they did something right. 

So off we go & from day 1, I have missions, I have plans no time to waste. I visited all the instagram places. But next time I will tour like a local 

Day 1 : Lusail Marina Photoshoot 

I did justice to my first day, off the plane, to the hotel & Into a cute dress. I booked a photographer a week before my trip & I wanted that iconic photoshoot. I also wanted one in the dessert but it didn’t work out. This one was fun though, my photographer was amazing and she directed me, I’m no model just a girl collecting memories. Loved the pics. It was breezy, it’s super safe, beautiful ocean & all round wonderful. 



So you enjoy the view, you can take a boat ride if you have already booked but I didn’t cause it was a Friday which was mosque day. I enjoyed a walk down the Marina, got something to drink from the food truck & spent a few hours with my photographer 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment