Thursday 24 March 2011

My backbone*** its gone :*(

I believe Sarah Marshall is going to vic falls. May she have a good time there. you will hear one day who is this sarah marshall but she is a really nice girl, really hot, gym freak, worse than me. Smokes like a chimney and if she smokes around me one more time i fear ill become a smoker myself....

So the suspence is over,

Its my gran that has left my world, me and her had spent so many days  over my growing years talking about this day, she had prepared me over and over again. Everytime saying the same thing, that she has done her job, that i must not punish myself for when god is calling her she will have to go and all the time the conversation would end with her most single wish. That when she finally goes may her spirit not hover over me in a bad way because everytime she thought about her time of departure its me that is most prevalent in her mind, me that she raised and tought me my first words, my first letter, sent me to school crossed mountains to save my life as a sick child who was near death. Now that she's gone i dont know if her wish to not hover over me is going to come true, i dont know if she's going to be that wieght over my shoulders she did not want to be but if that be the case then who am i to reject her love in her absence. My first word was not mama or baba it was gogo.
And now gogo is no more :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment