Tuesday 22 March 2011

Hi. my name is Sid*Awesum my surname is Fun***

Goodmorning***







Today met me with a 5am boot camp session....

I have never been a fan of gym and working out because lets face it, this whole healthy lifestyle crap is a money making scheme. I used to talk shit about gym and be like, if i get fat i get fat, so what, if i get slim then so be it. Mhmm that was when i felt like i was this hot young thing who can eat what they want and get away with it, but it didn't take long for all the pizza and Mcdonalds at 4am to catch up with me. One day i wore my size 29 Jeans which ive had for like 2 years now and have been way too big, so i hardly wore them but i put them on and i struggled, they were tight around my waist. I was shocked. Could it be that after four years of eating, drinking, sleeping whenever and however be catching up with me. I looked in the mirror, saw a dark, hairless version of a Mimie i did not like. Ive been Jogging ever since, on a quest to lose weight, feel good again and my hair is growing back slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment