Sunday 22 July 2012

Super Bass by Khaya Mthethwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXUtmaM_pQE
This guy is on SA idols right now and his voice is just amazing. I'm always sitting and waiting to hear what he's going to sing next. I mean Nicki Minaj released Super Bass last year and it meant nothing to me, alot of her songs are totaly meaningless to me because of all the noise in her songs I can never tell what she's saying. She uses too many instruments, tries to make it relevant in a club and raps too fast and makes funny sounds with her own voice. In the end I tune out and her talent is wasted because of her music arangement. I'm no expert but for the first time I want to listen to Super Bass because I can relate to it and I get it, I get her now and the song actually has meaning. Check this out. This arrangement is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment