Thursday 19 April 2012

My job is my love...


It seems all our creative ideas end up as a pile on my desk that is never pursuid purely because of the fear of being wrong. My creative director said I must believe in myself more and do better and craft my thinking and my voice and be more hungry and want it more and maybe I will one day get to be backstage with the big boys collecting awards and drinking champaign and raking in big bucks. To get there my hunger must grow, my passion must be more and I must lose my fear of being wrong. I must work harder if I want to keep this job.


All I knew was that I love reading and I loved writting when I found this course called copywriting. I never knew what I was getting myself into because now here I sit, stuck with a Sharks brief and trying to understand the game of rugby so that I can give this brief the creative ID it deserves. Its a tought one I guess but I will keep at it, my brain must wrap itself around it and all I want right now are two really good lines to keep my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment